The C100 has announced a brand new monthly program called Valley 101 which helps to connect Canadian entrepreneurs with the C100 and our network.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Who: Canadian founders visiting the Valley for the first time and/or looking for connections with the C100′s network
- What: A free informational event to learn the basics about how the Valley operates and where your organization could fit in. It will also allow the C100 and our partners to gain a better understanding about your business and connect with you.
- When: 4th Wednesday of the month (except June & December)
- Where: San Francisco Bay Area, check out theC100 calendar for event specifics
Apply Now: Click here to apply for this free event
Note: Applications must be submitted a MINIMUM of 3 weeks prior to your visit
Valley 101 Schedule:
2:00 pm – Welcome & Introductions
- What is the C100 and the programs we offer
- Founder’s story from the local host
- Tour of office and meet/greet with key staff
3:15pm – Guest Speakers
- Angel / Seed investor ~ Silicon Valley perspective
- Canadian Consulate introductions and how they can help you
- Questions around immigration issues and possible visa scenarios
- Cross board issues & information on setting up a U.S. based office
- Insights from a C100 Partner or Charter Member
5:00 pm – Networking
- We’ll move to a local pub for happy hour with other local Canadians working in tech
Let the A100 know if you plan to go by sending an email to email@example.com! We’d love to help connect you.